As a fully qualified and experienced childcare practitioner, I realised just how many one size fits all “Solutions” & “Packages” are out there and how this is not in fact realistic nor helpful for many families.
As every family will differ in what they want/need in their journey in to parent-hood, this sparked my interest in creating something more flexible to cater to all needs – and so I created Helping Hands.
The first year of a baby’s life is one transition after another and it’s not always possible for everyone to have all the information and support they want/need and I would love to help.
Whether you are,
– a Parent to be
– a new parent
– having another baby
If your child is under 12 months, I’m offering a totally tailored service in which you can hire me for a day or 1/2 day and decide what you need:
– a friendly ear to talk to
– Informative sessions covering different topics including, but not limited to,
What to expect in those early days/weeks
How to implement a routine that suits your family
Separation anxiety (For both parent and baby)
Maybe a mixture?
Whatever stage you might be at in that first year, we can create a plan that works for you
How Helping Hands Works
We will have spoken prior to booking to confirm (get in touch!) how I can help and agree a rough guide to the day based on your needs such as:
– Being offered some rest time to take a nap or have a bath whilst the little one is being watched
– Covering the topics you have chosen
– You will also receive advice sheets for your child’s age range (sort of like cheat sheets so you have a rough guide to what you might be experiencing currently and what you might be expecting next)
– I will also follow up with you once a week for 2 weeks
How much does it cost?
The Helping Hands fee for a 4 hour day is £100 (Within 30 miles of Hatfield) including everything in the ‘how it works’ list above
The Helping Hands fee for a 8 hour day is £150 (Within 30miles of Hatfield) including everything in the ‘how it works’ list above
The Helping Hands Sharer is 8 hours split between 2 households and is £80 Per Person (Within 30 miles of Hatfield, and within 8 miles of each other. Great for someone from NCT maybe?)
Your are very welcome request a quote for longer day
What is not included
– No cooking, cleaning or household chores
– No taking baby to classes or activities without parent